erin judge writes this

My photo
I'm Erin Judge. I'm a comedian and a writer. I live in Los Angeles. Let's hug.

January 15, 2014

how to tell if a person is a real man

Once again, the question of what real men should do and how it's up to men to redefine manhood is all over the media. It seems odd to me that every side of every issue attempts to claim "real men" as devotees. You know what I mean. "Real men love guns" vs. "real men don't need guns to prove they're real men." And so on.

Just to clear up the confusion, I've made this handy flow chart to help you figure out if a person is a real man.

How To Tell If A Person Is A Real Man


And that's pretty much the long and short of it.

Now, whether or not you are a real man, if the question you have is about how you should behave, try going with this: be a good person and respect your fellow humans.

It's basic golden rule stuff, ladies and gentlemen and the rest of us.

Now let's all human up and be folks.




3 comments:

Matthew Wilding said...

I love this flowchart so much. I cannot stomach all the "real man" articles on HuffPo.

James said...

great post

andrea chiu said...

God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com