erin judge writes this

My photo
I'm Erin Judge. I'm a comedian and a writer. I live in Los Angeles. Let's hug.

January 2, 2008

New Year New Bride!

I'm getting married this year.

Ha ha! Yay! Woooooo!!!

Sigh.

sigh.

uhnnnnnnnhhhhhh.

uhhhfluhbuuuzzzzzbzzzzzzbzzzzzbzzzzzzbzzzzzsssszzz.........

.....fzzzbmp. plupppplupp. fuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....shhhhhh......

snahdt.

Okey dokey. So I guess I'm not 100% prepped and ready. I mean, I'm ready for open bar and big fun and the stupid giant white dress. All set in fact. And I'm ready to be Mrs. Erin Judge. I really am. And I'm ready to marry my man, insofar as marrying means living together and sharing finances and making decisions mutual, because you see it is century number twenty-one and well we do that shit already.

But I have to ORGANIZE SHIT in order to get married. You have to like book shit and invite people and write shit down and it's COMPLICATED.

Sigh again.

I think I'll go take a nap.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Having you plan my wedding worked out pretty well for me, and reduced my stress level immensely. Thus, what you need is to enter a fugue state wherein you don't realize that the wedding you're planning is your own. I can help arrange this.