erin judge writes this

My photo
I'm Erin Judge. I'm a comedian and a writer. I live in Los Angeles. Let's hug.

May 11, 2007

worst bride ever blogs again

Planning a wedding is boring because you do all this stuff and then you just sit around and wait and everybody says "how's the wedding planning going" and you're like it's fine I guess except I haven't really done anything in a few weeks because we already reserved the venue and picked out some dress stuff and found bartending companies and started to register and there's fourteen whole months left before the big day so what the fuck else can I do, go and pick flowers or some shit? Well I don't think that would be very good because all the flowers I pick now will be long since dead and turned to dust by the time my wedding rolls around in fourteen whole effing mothereffing months, okay? Okay???

And then everybody feels sorry that they asked.

No comments: